Well I was pretty absent from blogging her whole first trimester and half of her second so better late then never right?
· How far along are you? 21 Weeks ( we go ^ every Saturday)
· Total weight gain: I go to the Dr. tomorrow for a check up where I can get the official but I think its about 11 lbs
· Gender : it’s a GIRL!
· How big is baby?: According to the Bump she the size of a pomegranate At 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces
· Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity bottoms for the most part. Last summer I lost a ton of weight so I gifted myself with new clothes and threw away all of my bigger sizes. HUGE mistake. I'm still in all of my own tanks (mostly stretchy ones from Old Navy)
· Stretch marks?: None yet.
· Wedding rings on or off?: On but tight with the heat swelling & weight gain
· Sleep: Isn't good. I try to fall asleep on my left side and it hurts because I sleep on it so often, so I’ll lay on my back or right side and my limbs fall asleep. So I am up tossing and turning ALL NIGHT
· Best moment this week?: Finished painting her room!
· Movement: I just started feeling her moving on the 18th.
· Food cravings: I don’t feel as if I have any out of the ordinary cravings. When I am hungry for something its usually a home cooked meal but in this heat that’s a NO GO!
· Food aversions: Oranges. Too much acid.
· Labor signs: Nope. Cramping but I think its just me growing
· Belly button in or out?: In.
· What I miss: Comfortable sleep
· What I'm looking forward to: Hearing her little heart beat tomorrow
· Milestone: Feeling her moving around