Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

I've never linked up with Ashley over from Adventures of Newlyweds but I am excited to this week!!



Dear Baby B, I love you and I haven't even met you yet. I'm so excited that your a little girl, you will for sure be spoiled and I can bet you will have Daddy wrapped around your finger in no time. Dear Hubby, Sometimes I wish you would understand more about this pregnancy but as scary as it is for you it is also as scary for me. We will work on it together. Dear Work, I love you and I know what I need to do - I'm just really scared. Dear Fur Babies, You guys are so cute & will always be my babies. Oscar instead of kissing my face off the other morning you were giving my belly licks. I know Baby B loved it because she was dancing away. Layla, you will be a great big sister you are so gentle and always want to cuddle. Jessie Pug you scare me with being so hyper but you're already understanding to stay away from certain baby things we already have. You will learn quickly. You three better not steal the baby toys! Dear Family, THANK you for all of your support I know I am  demanding impatient  but I know as perfect as I want everything you do too.



If you guys link up let me know!!! I would LOVVVE to read your letters!

xoxo
Mrs.B


10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy. Found you via the link up. Sometimes during my pregnancy I wished by boyfriend knew what it was like being pregnant. It gets better. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yeah its pretty tuff. He likes to think I am just playing the pregnancy card but it isnt that at all! If he only knew lol. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your pregancy, Im sure your man will start to understand more about the pregancy as time goes on. Saying hi from the Fridays letters link up, have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby! Such amazing and exciting news :) I think it's hard for men sometimes. I know my fiance will struggle whenever I get pregnant. We feel everything about the whole process, and our husbands just get to watch and hear about it. Can't really blame em', but it's still frustrating.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! THANK YOU! You are right it is harder for men to understand whats going on inside of our bodies. I wish men could get pregnant so he would have some kind of understanding :] ! & As crazy as it is for men to understand its also a totally new world and learning experience for women. You can never be prepared for what you feel and how everything changes no matter how many books you read! Thanks for stopping by Hope you come back more often!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the pregnancy. Happy to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your pup was kissing your little baby! Talk about precious! I hope you had fun writing your first Friday's Letters! Thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your baby! how exciting and what a sweet letter to her. found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete