Monday, October 8, 2012

MIA + 36 weeks

HEY friends...

So sorry I have been away for such a long time. I usually only blog from work and my laptop took a crap about 3 weeks ago so I haven't been doing much blogging. Thankfully I have an app on my phone that lets me read my blogs... but that's why I haven't posted or commented too much the past few weeks. I am at work today on my actual work computer (shhh dont tell the bossman) but its a holiday and there isn't much to do here today anyway. So I am going to pick up at 36 weeks!!

· How far along are you? 36 weeks & 2 days

· Total weight gain: 213 I think... If this is accurate I have gained 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Which also means I've gained 39 lbs. I want to write a post all on weight gain during pregnancy.

*NOTE: I'm a person who worked my whole adulthood to maintain a weight/look, I've never been 'model thin' I love the curve of my muscles! Gym daily and I ate reasonable but I am here to tell you to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! I was told to continue to workout, which I tried. It is so difficult to go to the gym and not do the routine that you are used to. Or being looked at because your getting a belly. It is/was very difficult for me to walk into the gym with my (amazingly) in shape husband. So I walked, there are days where I WANT to and actually crave a walk. On days where I didn't want to and forced myself to walk I lazily went out on an adventure and it actually hurt to walk. My feet couldn't fit into sneakers, I got blisters, I couldn't drink enough water (I did carry a bottle with me) and I would be out of breath 5 minutes into it. Listen to your body ladies. Yes, I am going to have to start at square one when I am able to get back into the swing of the gym again, but ya know what? I am going to do it and it will be a challenge that I am completely excited about!*I've decided to keep this in these posts. I am not ashamed of my weight and I stand behind what I said last week. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Only YOU know how you are feeling.


· Gender : Its a girl! I am super excited.

· Maternity clothes: Maternity. I only have 2 pair of pants but I am trying to make due with sweat pants and big t-shirts.

· Stretch marks?: Nope. Thank you Lord!






· Wedding rings on or off?: Off! Both my real and fake ones do not fit. I am so swollen its not even cool.





· Sleep: Isn't getting any better. I fall asleep and roll from side to side, sometimes I will wake up on my back and my arms will have fallen asleep. Charlie horses wake me up. Its all a nightmare.





· Best moment this week?: I had a "cleaning party" at my house yesterday. I have never seen my house so clean before it is amazing. My family and my best friends came to help. I am so thankful for them.





· Movement: She is active. Not as much as before because she is running out of room! But I feel like her kicks and punches now are deliberate. She is a mean one! lol.





· Food cravings: Pineapple again. I love the sweetness





· Food aversions: None right now


· Labor signs: Braxton hicks. I feel like I lost my mucus plug on the 1st of October but its iffy.





· Belly button in or out?: Its pretty much flat. Kinda still a little inny but ya know.






· What I miss: Being able to walk without losing my breath, wearing my wedding band, not having back pain






· What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to tomorrow... I have an OB appointment hopefully she will check out the situation to see if my body is preparing for labor!




· Milestone: We are all PACKED and loaded for the hospital. After having a few scares and thinking I may have lost my plug (or partially) I decided its better safe then sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment