Thursday, March 1, 2012

March....

Already? Well I haven't written much in the month of February. It was much like a whirlwind. There was so much that I did that I could have written about but I just didn't... #badbeginnerblogger... I was, wasn't I? So March I am going to try to vow to write more often! Let me try to tell you about the month of February...


My oldest sisters 30th Birthday




(the first picture is my sisters and I with our boys men & the second is my cousin Ashley who just found out shes expecting a little one btw I may have baby envy...)

Then Mr.B and I have been working on the living room and dining room "conversion" like crazy (while both sick as dogs). I already told you about that ugly cast iron thing here... since then we've painted the living room and dining room the same color, installed a chair rail, cut an 8x3 hole into the wall & decorated (furniture curtains etc). I LOVE it. We still want to get new furniture but we want to sell our old stuff first. I have to take more pictures before I write a post so I can show you before and after.

After that was all said and done we tried to move some of our furniture in our upstairs rooms because we were feeling cluttered. I don't know how we managed to fit all of this stuff at my parents and in a 10x10 storage unit. But we moved our clothes out of the guest room FINALLY and we put my sewing stuff in there. We are waiting on a free (crossing fingers) mattress and then we will get a little night stand and call that room quits.

Ahhh the little things. Well I have to go wake Mr.B from his slumber and then we are going to hit up the gym. OHH the gym I cant wait to tell you about my progress!

Till next time.
XO
Mrs.B

No comments:

Post a Comment