Friday, February 24, 2012

Falling off the wagon!!

So its pretty much official I am off the weight loss wagon & I NEED to get back on! I knew it would be hard but I didn't think it would be THIS hard! I am going to try to focus less on the numbers and MORE on how I feel. I know in the past I had luck using Myfitnesspal (ckohler502 FIND ME we can motivate each other) so I am going to give that a try again along with a little bit more of a strict eating/working out regimen. I know its pretty much what everyone else says, I have even said it before on this blog... but I am going to go all in this time. I feel entirely too good when I am in the gym and eating cleaner that I should not put my body through the weight loss roller coaster and not good for your body food.

The best part about all of this is, I have done it before & I know I can do it again! I just need to stick to my guns and follow through.

Anyone out there feeling the same way I am?
Any good recipes?
Send me some motivation!!! 

xo
Mrs.B

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! It seems like I'm barely hanging onto the wagon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least Im not alone! But we need to hop back onto that dang wagon! Summer time is coming quickly and this lady is planning lots of day trips to the beach!

      Delete