Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 32 + 2 days

I have been slacking like WHOA! Totally crazy busy (that sounded really 'Clueless' of me). Lots to talk about - this whole baby thing and my crazy body and emotions. Just everything holy hell. Let me start with my little survey thinga ma boober.
 
Totally Tanned us in PicMonkey :) At our BFF's wedding 32 weeks
· How far along are you? THIRTY2 (32 for all you non-funky people)
She is the size of a honeydew yummm..

· Total weight gain: 208.. Just now - at 8:51 PM. I usually fluctuate about 3-4 lbs from night to morning while sleeping. Here's to hoping I didn't actually put that much (weight) on. I go to the Doctors office tomorrow morning. I went for a nice little walk tonight and felt great.

*NOTE: I'm a person who worked my whole adulthood to maintain a weight/look, I've never been 'model thin' I love the curve of my muscles! Gym daily and I ate reasonable but I am here to tell you to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! I was told to continue to workout, which I tried. It is so difficult to go to the gym and not do the routine that you are used to. Or being looked at because your getting a belly. It is/was very difficult for me to walk into the gym with my (amazingly) in shape husband. So I walked, there are days where I WANT to and actually crave a walk. On days where I didn't want to and forced myself to walk I lazily went out on an adventure and it actually hurt to walk. My feet couldn't fit into sneakers, I got blisters, I couldn't drink enough water (I did carry a bottle with me) and I would be out of breath 5 minutes into it. Listen to your body ladies. Yes, I am going to have to start at square one when I am able to get back into the swing of the gym again, but ya know what? I am going to do it and it will be a challenge that I am completely excited about!*I've decided to keep this in these posts. I am not ashamed of my weight and I stand behind what I said last week. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Only YOU know how you are feeling.

· Gender : Its a princess - Her name is Skyler Mae

· Maternity clothes: My Stomach is swallowing all of my clothes! So BIG! All gym shorts and maternity clothes. Still wearing tanks - but only while Im home. NOT outside lol

· Stretch marks?: Nope. Thank you Lord!



· Wedding rings on or off?: Off & my fake one is getting tight!!



· Sleep: Is STILL awful. I don't get good sleep at all.



· Best moment this week?: Hub was drunk on the way home from the wedding, I was driving he put his hand on my belly and Skyler was going BONKERS - then he starts poking my belly back after every kick. When I asked what he was doing he said "She kicked me I'm just showing her who's boss". lol I couldn't make this up if I wanted!



· Movement: She is SO active! Its an amazing feeling!



· Food cravings: Nothing really. I haven't felt satisfied after eating in a long while though. I swear she makes it so I cant finish a meal but then I eat every hour or so.



· Food aversions: None right now

· Labor signs: Well this can be to be continued... for tomorrow. Lets just say I had to go to maternity triage for a few hours last night.



· Belly button in or out?: In, for now...



· What I miss: My back not hurting EVERY DAY



· What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrows Doctors appointment!


· Milestone: My husband bonding with my belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment