Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Weeks!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!
 
Pineapple?! That's kinda weird.. cause I've been craving Pineapple like crazy. Now I don't think I'll be able to eat it!

· How far along are you? THIRTY ONE weeks!!! Holy smokes!

· Total weight gain: 203 (yesterday 11am ishh). Yes. I am not happy about it. I cant even make excuses. I ate like crap the last week... I mean it was my Baby shower - Hubsters Birthday... crazy weight gain. It was a total of 9lbs since I last saw the OB... She wasn't happy with me which makes me sad because shes usually singing my praises. Total of 29 lbs. She recommended I walk about 40 minutes a day on top of staying pretty active. Which I feel like I am as active as I'm gonna get. Heck I mowed the front and back lawn last week and cleaned the entire house for a little bday shindig. I am not going to put myself down about it but I am going to try to walk more (when I can) and watch what I eat a little better.

*NOTE: I'm a person who worked my whole adulthood to maintain a weight/look, I've never been 'model thin' I love the curve of my muscles! Gym daily and I ate reasonable but I am here to tell you to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! I was told to continue to workout, which I tried. It is so difficult to go to the gym and not do the routine that you are used to. Or being looked at because your getting a belly. It is/was very difficult for me to walk into the gym with my (amazingly) in shape husband. So I walked, there are days where I WANT to and actually crave a walk. On days where I didn't want to and forced myself to walk I lazily went out on an adventure and it actually hurt to walk. My feet couldn't fit into sneakers, I got blisters, I couldn't drink enough water (I did carry a bottle with me) and I would be out of breath 5 minutes into it. Listen to your body ladies. Yes, I am going to have to start at square one when I am able to get back into the swing of the gym again, but ya know what? I am going to do it and it will be a challenge that I am completely excited about!*I've decided to keep this in these posts. I am not ashamed of my weight and I stand behind what I said last week. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Only YOU know how you are feeling.

· Gender : Its a princess - Her name is Skyler Mae

· Maternity clothes: Still the same. Dresses, Gym clothes. My tanks & T-shirts are belly shirts. I have a few maternity shirts I wear.. I went to Kohls tonight to get more maternity shirts... I left empty handed. I refuse to pay 20$ for a shirt I am not going to get much use out of. I need a clearance rack or maybe Craig's list.

· Stretch marks?: Nope. Thank you Lord! 



· Wedding rings on or off?: Off & my fake one is getting tight!! Mentioned the swelling to the OB and she says that because of the heat and water Its normal. No need to worry.



· Sleep: Is STILL awful. I don't get good sleep at all.



· Best moment this week?: The Baby Shower. So overwhelmed and grateful to people 



· Movement: She is SO active! Its an amazing feeling!



· Food cravings: Pineapple and Birthday cake - thank goodness I have extra cake in the fridge from the hubs bday!



· Food aversions: None right now

· Labor signs: None. A little cramping. Nothing to write home about



· Belly button in or out?: In, for now...



· What I miss: Date nights (with wine) - my Summer clothes.



· What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow my friend is taking maternity pictures. I have been avoiding them. I figure shes doing it for fun & I am not paying for them so I need to suck it up.


· Milestone: I really don't know... I would say another week closer to meeting her... but I feel that way every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment