Thursday, December 22, 2011

The end?... or the beginning?

I can not believe in just a few short days 2011 will be over and we will start 2012. Well 2011 has been a tough whirlwind of emotions for me. Many ups and downs, So many memories. But I can not wait what 2012 has in store for Mr. B and I. With that being said here is a list of "goals" for next year. 


1. Make our house into a home
We only started living together in our "new" house for 2 months... but before that I had my own ideas of what I wanted to do any where things needed to go. Now that Mr.B is home from his deployment we really want to add each of our own touches to everything. It will be a work in progress... and understandably it is just the beginning :]

2. Fitness
Now, I don't want to sit here and say that I will do this, or I wont do that - even that I need to lose this much weight.... but in 2012 I want to make healthier choices. I have a goal weight or 160 (currently 172-4ish) and I know that I can do it but I don't want to put a number on a health goal. I just want to be healthy and when/if the weight falls off then I will be a happy camper.

3. Become more organized.
There are 2 rooms in our house where it looks like my storage unit threw up in them to make them look as they are now. Its awful. We are working on the office currently - looking at paint and checkin out the situation... The guest room is a work in progress. It currently holds all of our clothing & it doesn't look like we will have any guests spending the night in therefor a while.

4. Save money
We still have separate accounts and I want to merge them all together. We also don't have a strict savings plan but I have something in mind for 2012...


What are your goals for 2012??

Till next time xo
Mrs.B

No comments:

Post a Comment