Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fitness Goals...

Lets be honest... I always set these HUGE goals and I wait and wait until I almost hit my deadline then I crash diet or promise myself I wont eat out until I meet my goal. I usually meet my goal but then In a few months or "rewarding" myself I gain it all back. So this new goal is how I am going to work on myself to make it a little more bearable & realistic...Boosting myself up a little - I feel like I am in "okay" shape. I am the girl at the gym that lifts weights AND does cardio. I am a career firefighter so weight training is a huge part of my routine. I do not feel like I am fat, though I for sure have room for improvement. I feel like I want to tone up and by losing the 15 pounds I think that it will hit the nail on the head & help me become more comfortable in my own skin.
I know that working out isn't the only thing I need to do to achieve my goal - its the eating part. Which is usually where I fail miserably. My personal goal is to limit myself to eating out once a week, and eliminating soda totally. I know there are extreme diets where cutting out carbs and drinking green shakes work but not for this gal. Though I am going to limit my intake of white breads and rice, and stick to whole wheat's.

So here is! GOAL: Lose FIVE (5) pounds a month... for the months of January/February & March. If at that time I am happy with it then I will just maintain or I can reevaluate and maybe lose some more.

Can anyone else relate to my weight loss issue? Any tips advice?

Till next time,
Mrs.B

Oh P.S. go check out Our Nesting Place shes hosting a giveaway that ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment