· How far along are you? 27 WEEKS!!!
· Total weight gain: Last time I weighed myself I was 196- Last time I went to the OB I was 194... My weight fluctuation so much its insane. Water + Swelling + Eating! I asked my OB what was OKAY to gain and she told me I could gain about a pound a week until I was due, OR preferably .5 a pound a week. It would be easier on my body that way.
· Gender : Skyler Mae :) She is going to be so loved!
· Maternity clothes: LOTS of dresses. Gym shorts when I'm home or in the car for a long period of time.
· Stretch marks?: Nada!! I read it has a lot to do with genetics and my Momma said that she only got very light ones and not a lot at all. I'm hoping I'm as lucky as her!
· Wedding rings on or off?: I have my fakey that I wearing still. Next month sometime I want to bring my rings back to the jeweler to be dipped
· Sleep: When I can get comfortable I am golden. But that's my problemo I can not for the life of me get comfortable...
· Best moment this week?: To see Skyler kicking. It was crazy creepy she was kicking around while I was laying on the couch and I was just looking at my belly and it started making waves. Amazed by her.
· Movement: A bunch.
· Food cravings: Sweets. Like Cupcakes and Cake.
· Food aversions: None right now
· Labor signs: I think I felt my first few braxton hicks. They weren't too bad but I hear they progress with you.
· Belly button in or out?: In. Hopefully it stays that way.
· What I miss: Going to amusement parks
· What I'm looking forward to: The 4D ultrasound! Its in 10 days!
· Milestone: Seeing her moving around from the outside... It is a wonderful feeling to be able to see how strong shes getting.