Friday, August 3, 2012

Fridays Letters

My Dear friend Robyn and I
Today I'm linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for Fridays Letters!

Dear Rock 'n' Roll for the Animals: You were such a good night! I hope the PSPCA got tons of donations and copious amounts of money was raised! Dear Robyn: We've been friends for a super long time.. We've always been the crazy animal lovers. People would look at our friendship like WTF those girls have nothing in common but you are one of my best and longest friendships and you put on an AMAZING event last night. I am very proud of you and even more proud to call you my friend. Dear Husband: After weeks of begging the dresser is down in the bar room! Hopefully while I'm at work today you got your cute little butt to work on it. Our next big project is getting rid of those tree limbs. Delaware spiders are going to take over that mess and I wont be a happy pregnant woman. Dear Skyler: Tomorrow is week 27 & according to my appy that means HAPPY THIRD TRIMESTER! That scares the hell out me and makes me so excited because its one step closer to meeting you. Dear August: YOU are one busy month... Which means I will have a ton to blog about.

xoxo
Mrs. B

p.s. tomorrow I will be posting my 27 week update! & my goals to get rid of a credit card and try to save every penny before Skyler gets here. Check back with me!

1 comment:

  1. week 27, you're getting close!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete