*I totally missed 29 weeks! Sorry for slacking & I'm sorry this blog has been a week by week linkup and bump update!*
· How far along are you? 30 WEEKS!!! 7 more weeks until your FULL TERM Skyler! Momma and Daddy agree that after October 13th you can come whenever you want.
· Total weight gain: I am at 198 as of this morning, which is exactly 25LB gain. Very first thing I did was weigh myself - before I ate or drank anything. Typically I weigh myself first thing in the AM and right before bed. I have seen the scale as high as 204 at night. Its just a lot of fluctuation.
*NOTE: I'm a person who worked my whole adulthood to maintain a weight/look, I've never been 'model thin' I love the curve of my muscles! Gym daily and I ate reasonable but I am here to tell you to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! I was told to continue to workout, which I tried. It is so difficult to go to the gym and not do the routine that you are used to. Or being looked at because your getting a belly. It is/was very difficult for me to walk into the gym with my (amazingly) in shape husband. So I walked, there are days where I WANT to and actually crave a walk. On days where I didn't want to and forced myself to walk I lazily went out on an adventure and it actually hurt to walk. My feet couldn't fit into sneakers, I got blisters, I couldn't drink enough water (I did carry a bottle with me) and I would be out of breath 5 minutes into it. Listen to your body ladies. Yes, I am going to have to start at square one when I am able to get back into the swing of the gym again, but ya know what? I am going to do it and it will be a challenge that I am completely excited about!*
· Gender : Female - Her name is Skyler Mae
· Maternity clothes: Still the same. Dresses, Gym clothes. My tanks & T-shirts are belly shirts. I have a few maternity shirts I wear.. I may need more in the coming weeks.
· Stretch marks?: Nope.
· Wedding rings on or off?: Off & my fake one is getting tight!!
· Sleep: Has been AWFUL. Mr.B and I went out of town for Operation Shower and stayed at a hotel. I woke up at 1AM with awful pains. Mr.B must have felt me wake up and he jumped out of bed so quickly. It was just Skyler all up in my ribs but it was so painfully uncomfortable I could not get back to bed until after 2:30AM. She has been doing that a lot lately... ontop of the sciatic nerve, going to the bathroom a million times a night and my shoulders screaming - sleep is not something that I get a bunch of continuous hours of.
· Best moment this week?: OPERATION shower. hands down. Was amazing.
· Movement: A TON! She's going all over the place. I love it!
· Food cravings: Birthday cake... This is the one that keeps coming back! Thankfully Hubs Birthday is this week :)
· Food aversions: None right now
· Labor signs: None other then a few occasional braxton hicks. During the 4D ultrasound the tech said that Skyler is head down.
· Belly button in or out?: In. Hopefully it stays that way, but its doubtful!
· What I miss: I miss going out. The beach. Amusement Parks. Fitting into clothes.
· What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower is tomorrow! I can not wait!
· Milestone: Hitting the 30 week mark! 7 more weeks until she is full term!