Friday, January 6, 2012

Holding myself accountable...

Want the truth?

Dirty truth is.....

I am on a downward spiral with my fitness goals! Already only 6 days into the month! So who says you cant pick yourself up and brush yourself off? Whats going to happen is... I am going to hold myself accountable every Monday morning. This means I cant work my ass off all week then "splurge" over the weekend and screw up all my hard work. So Saturday beers? No thank you! B-dubs? Nope. Wine? Okay you twisted my arm. Who says a girl (lightweight) cant enjoy 2 glasses of wine and still maintain her fitness goals?! While Mr.B was deployed I lost 20lbs in about 4 months! Which makes my stomach twirl, Because it was only 3 months ago he got home! Thats what partying and eating out can do to a girls weight (& self esteem). So Its not about can I do it, Its about being focused! I NEED to do this, for myself! I need to do this for my future, my health & my future unborn children (no really). Like I said before I am no stranger to the gym but I seriously NEED to get my eating in line! Tomorrow (because I'm working a 24 today) I am going to go through my pantry trashing junk! I think for the next few weeks I am going to lean more toward my eating habits and continue my workouts with my hubsters but adding more cardio.

Want to see something depressing? I just looked up my BMI on the CDC's website.. I am currently - like just weighed myself at 5:53 pm weigh 176 (dont judge me) ... well look for yourself..


Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 176 pounds

Your BMI is 27.6, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 118 to 159 pounds.

People who are overweight or obese are at higher risk for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
BMI
Weight Status
Below 18.5 Underweight
18.5—24.9 Normal
 25.0—29.9Overweight
30.0 and Above Obese
CDC's website

YEUUUP I am Overweight! Not only does it say I am overweight it says that my ideal weight is between 118 and 159 - This summer my lightest was 161 (during hubbys deployment). I haven't been in the 150's since I was in basic training in 2004! Ehh.. I am sorry CDC I dont think I will ever be "normal" to you... anywho with all this weight talk I am going to go eat workout. Seriously working out I was kidding guys!
Pintrest :)
So be on the lookout Monday for my weigh in.

Anyone else struggle with eating but love to workout?

xo
Mrs.B

No comments:

Post a Comment