Saturday, July 7, 2012

23 Weeks

So I noticed I've been a bit on the lacking side here! I am sorry this is turning into a weekly bump update + link up blog! I am going to try to work on a few posts I've been thinking about tomorrow while its incredibly hot here on the great East coast! 

Without further adieu 




· How far along are you? 23 Weeks ( we go ^ every Saturday) 16 weeks left to go!!
· Total weight gain: Still hovering around 186-190lbs. 

· Gender : it’s a GIRL! & her name is Skyler

· How big is baby?: According to the Bump she the size of a Grape fruit (they are gross!) 10.5 to 11.8 inches long! & 12.7 to 20.8 ounces! 


· Maternity clothes: Still the same. Mostly maternity bottoms (unless they are gym shorts) and 99.8% my pre-pregnancy tops

· Stretch marks?: None yet. But I did notice today I have a bruise on my belly and I don't remember where the heck it came from! I am wracking my brain...

· Wedding rings on or off?: I have taken them off. Weight gain + swelling + summer = chubby fingers. I went to Kohls today to buy a replacement cheap-o ring and I got this nifty sterling silver band. Very simple, very plain 55% off & I love it.

· Sleep: Is good when its not ungodly hot outside. Finally found a comfortable way to lay. 

· Best moment this week?: Feeling her moving around. I think shes going to be a little soccer star! 

· Movement: Shes on a roll. I love it. Tickling me from the inside.


· Food cravings: Nope. Just some real food. Fast food goes right through me. 

· Food aversions: Oranges. Still.


· Labor signs: None at all. 


· Belly button in or out?: In. I can tell its stretching though. I don't want an outtie!!! I also ordered a pregnancy belly button ring. Don't judge me lol 


· What I miss: Cool weather. 


· What I'm looking forward to: Planning the baby shower with my parents and sisters!


· Milestone: I'm not really sure I hit one this week. Time is flying by and I'm loving it. I suppose announcing what her name was is a pretty big milestone!

(I haven't taken 23 week photos yet!! Im at work today and going to a baby shower tomorrow so Hopefully I will get one posted soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment