Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 25!!








· How far along are you? 25 Weeks ( we go ^ every Saturday) 14 weeks left!!!
· Total weight gain: Weighed myself at home this morning and I was 192
· Gender : it’s a GIRL! & her name is Skyler
· How big is baby?: She is between 13.6 & 14.8 inches & 1.5 to 2.5 pounds!
· Maternity clothes: Still the same. Mostly maternity bottoms (unless they are gym shorts) and 99.8% my pre-pregnancy tops

· Stretch marks?: Nada. I'm praying I don't get any OR many. Here is to hoping!

· Wedding rings on or off?: I have my fakey that I wear when we go out or if I go to a work meeting.

· Sleep: It stinks. I cant get comfortable & when I do fall asleep I wake up like 5 times a night tossing and turning + a go numb in some places (legs, arms & hands) Sometimes I sleep through the night those are good nights!

· Best moment this week?: She is moving like crazy!!! A few days ago I thought I barley felt her but the following day I made notice to every little move and she's in there going to town!

· Movement: Tons at night and sometimes during the day when I'm sitting at my desk.
· Food cravings: french fries. like all the time.

· Food aversions: Oranges. Still.

· Labor signs: None at all.
· Belly button in or out?: In. I can tell its stretching though. I don't want an outtie!

· What I miss: Cool weather.

· What I'm looking forward to: Tons of things.. First is my Dr. appointment on the 30th of this month.

· Milestone: The 25th week! Its so exciting progressing. Shes moving a TON which is also exciting.



My friend Jess and I at Lisa's Bridal Shower 25 weeks!



XO
Mrs.B

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute preggo!!! Love the name as well!!

    ReplyDelete