Friday, July 6, 2012

22 Weeks






How many of you told the blogger world your babys name before he/she was born? We dicided on her name!!








· How far along are you? 22 Weeks ( we go ^ every Saturday) 17 weeks left to go!!





· Total weight gain: My Dr. appointment was cancelled last week because my Dr. was feeling sick. So its rescheduled for Monday at 230! I'd say ABOUT 13lbs... though it fulxuates through out the day. UPDATE! its 14lbs. I was close! I'm at 190. I know its for the baby but man is that a tough number to like.

· Gender : it’s a GIRL!

· How big is baby?: According to the Bump she the size of a Papaya! 10.5-11.5 inches & ranging from 12.7-20.8 oz


· Maternity clothes: Still the same. Mostly maternity bottoms (unless they are gym shorts) and 99.8% my pre-pregnancy tops

· Stretch marks?: None yet. Thank you JESUS! 

· Wedding rings on or off?: I have actually taken them off recently. Its been 100+ degrease here with humidity 60%+ So with weight gain, heat swelling & retaining water I've have some pretty mean sausage fingers! I plan on wearing them when we go out places but at home and work I'm keeping them off

· Sleep: Has not been good. I am tossing and turning most of the night. Along with getting up to use the restroom. blahh. Though while Im at work I am able to take a nap during my lunch break so that helps out a ton & when Im home I am usually in bed or able to relax enough to not need a nap.

· Best moment this week?: Mr.B got his new work schedule and we were able to schedule our 4D ultrasound Aug 15th

· Movement: Her kicks are getting stronger, You still cant feel them outside of the belly but trust me they are there! I was stuck in traffic yesterday with the sun beating on my belly and man was she going wild. She is definatly most active at night though.


· Food cravings: I have been wanting sweet things. Like cakes and cookies

· Food aversions: Oranges. Still.


· Labor signs: Nope. Cramping but I think its just me growing


· Belly button in or out?: In. But I took out my belly ring. I was thinking about getting one of those pregnancy ones just to keep it open and we will decide eventually if Im going to keep it in or not.


· What I miss: My Summer clothes 


· What I'm looking forward to: Picking up her crib & putting it all together! && Buying ALL things monogramed


· Milestone: Feeling her moving :] Deciding on her name



Skyler







No comments:

Post a Comment