Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogger Meet Up?!

Ladies!!! So I'm not sure I am the perfect blogger to plan this but I'm hoping for someone to step up and help. I have about 50 blogs on my feed that I read daily. I notice a lot of them are from the South or from the West Coast. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the South and the thought of visiting the West Coast excites me...but I want to try to get us East Coast ladies together for a fun day & lunch date?! Who thinks this is an amazing idea? I am from the Philadelphia/Delaware area and I know there are a few from NYC, Maryland and DC.. maybe we could all meet up some where New York, Philadelphia DC? If anyone wants to help me try to put this together? Blog about it? Get more people interested in it? PLEASE let me know what you think!!!

Thanks all
xo
Christine

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find a meet up with us Northerners. I read about everyone getting together and it seems like it would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete